Admission of 7th Batch Diploma Starts
Develop your capacity to adopt a more strategic approach, execution capability and the right set of specialised skills for the emerging development-inspired Microfinance sector engaged in adopting innovations through technology and improved business operating models!!
Be a part, identify your opportunities in the evolving Microfinance sector transforming itself from mission-driven ethos to one responding to the needs and interests of the poor in Bangladesh!!!
Past Diploma Holders working successfully in renowned organisations like MRA, BRAC, PKSF, ASA, SOJAG, Padakhep, ESDO, UDDIPAN and other leading MFIs.
- Excellent Faculty with wide knowledge and experience in Microfinance
- Tailored Course Materials designed for the Diploma Programme by specialists in both Bangla and English
- Printed Course Materials distributed to participants free of charge at the beginning of the Programme
- Introduction of each Course by well-known Experts and Practitioners at the Beginning
- Invited Guest Lectures by Microfinance Experts for better Understanding of Practical Issues
- One-month long Internships at the End for Acquiring On-Hand Expertise
- Bachelors Degree in any discipline
- Preference given to applicants working in MFIs, Development Organisations, Banks, and Financial Institutions
- Women especially encouraged to apply
Course Duration: 6 Months (offered only on Saturdays)
Last Date of Application: 29 Jan 2017
Class Commence: 11 Feb 2017