Senior Assistant Director/Deputy Director, Finance & Accounts Division of Institute for Inclusive Finance and Development (InM)
Senior Assistant Director/Deputy Director
Master’s degree in Accounting/Finance from any recognised university. Additional qualification in Chartered Accountancy will be given priority.
At least 5/8 year (s)
- 5 years professional experience for Senior Assistant Director and 8 years for Deputy Director in similar position in the relevant field.
- Master degree in Accounting/Finance with minimum three first classes/divisions or CGPA 3.25 and above from any recognized and reputed university with no third division/class in any examination. Preference will be given to candidates, who have passed CA course. This may be relaxed for professionally highly experienced candidates.
- IAS/BAS, IFRS/BFRS, ISA/BSA, Taxation, VAT, Insurance, Internal Control System & Internal Auditing etc. Computer knowledge is required. Working with accounting software is a pre-condition for application for the post.
- Establish a sound internal control system, check and verify day to day financial transactions, lead the Finance & Accounts Section of InM and ensure all compliance issues (such as Taxation, VAT, RJSC, BB, BOI, etc.).
- Deal with the Tax Authority and ensure proper submission and approval of yearly tax return. Complete successful tax exemption initiative of the organisation.